The Department of Basic Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh and NITI Aayog in association with Elets Technomedia are organising a two-day National Education CSR Conclave (Conference cum Exhibition) on 4th and 5th March 2020 at Dr BR Auditorium of Dr RML National Law Institute in Lucknow.
The Conclave will focus on Improving Quality of Education in Public Schools in the State and creating and facilitating dynamic partnerships & enabling environment in the State. The Conclave will be a platform for Policymakers, Business Leaders, Investors, Experts to share their views to bring about change and explore prospective collaborations and partnerships.
- Governance Framework for Basic Education
- New Education Policy
- Inclusive Education
- Learning Outcomes enhancement and Grade Competency Achievement
- Best Practices in School Education
- Roadmap for Future in Basic Education
- Government of Uttar Pradesh
- NITI Aayog
- Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India
- National Educationists, Administrators from States, Policymakers and Experts
- State Governments from across India
- Leading Corporate, Industry Giants, Business Leaders and Investors
- Owners of Private School and Group of Schools
Bringing together leading thinkers, policymakers & industry experts from across the globe who will discuss and to share their views to bring about change and explore prospective collaborations and partnerships along with Industry presentations and special addresses in multiple sessions