Cancellations and Refunds Policy of Tutormine.com
Cancellations and Refunds
1. If, as a Student, you wish to cancel a confirmed enrollment made via the Site or the Application, after enrollment to the Course, the cancellation policy contained in the applicable Listing will apply to such cancellation provided that no refund will be made in respect of tuitions already provided. Our ability to refund the Course Fees and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy and financial charges applicable in case of course payment through No Cost EMI options. Details regarding refunds and cancellation policies are available via the Site and Application. Tutormine will initiate any refunds due pursuant to the Payments Terms. Please refer to the Refunds section of FAQs for latest updated terms and conditions for various categories of listings/courses.
2. If We cancel a confirmed enrollment made via the Site, Services, and Application, (i) Tutormine will refund the Course Fees paid by the Student for such enrollment to the applicable Student pursuant to the Payments Terms which shall not exceed the total amount paid by the Student.
Term and Termination, Suspension and Other Measures
This Agreement shall be effectivefor tillthe time Members access or use the Site, Application or Services or by downloading or posting any content from or on the Site, via the Application or through theServices Untilsuch time when you or Tutormine terminate the Agreement as described below.
4. Termination for convenience
You may terminate this Agreement at any time via the “Cancel Account” feature on the Site or by sending us an email. If you cancel your Tutormine Account, any confirmed enrollment will be automatically cancelled and any refund will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy. Without limiting our rights specified below, Tutormine may terminate this Agreement for convenience at any time by giving you 30 days’ notice via email to your registered email address.
5. Termination for breach, suspension and other measures
Tutormine may immediately, without notice terminate this Agreement if (i) you have materially breached these Terms or our Policies, including but not limited to any breach of your warranties outlined in these Terms or breach of the ” User Conduct ” provisions in these Terms, (ii) you have provided inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated or incomplete information during the Tutormine Account registration, or Listing process or thereafter, (iii) you have violated applicable laws, regulations or third party rights, or (iv) Tutormine believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or property of other Members, Tutormine or third parties, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, security or investigation purposes.
6. In addition Tutormine may deactivate or delay reviews, or other Member Content, cancel any pending or confirmed enrollments, limit your use of or access to your Tutormine Account and the Site, Application or Services, temporarily or permanently revoke any special status associated with your Tutormine Account, or temporarily or permanently suspend your Tutormine Account if (i) you have breached these Terms or our Policies, including material andnonmaterialbreaches and receiving poor ratings from Students, or (ii) Tutormine believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or property of Members, Tutormine or third parties, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, security or investigation purposes.
7. In case of non-material breaches and where appropriate, you will be given notice of any measure by Tutormine and an opportunity to resolve the issue to Tutormine’s reasonable satisfaction.
Consequences of Termination
8. If we take any of the measures described above we may (i) communicate to the Students that a pending or confirmed enrollment has been cancelled, (ii) refund the Students in full for any and all confirmed enrollments, irrespective of pre-existing cancellation policies, (iii) support the Students, on an exceptional basis, in finding potential alternative Courses, and (iv) you will not be entitled to any compensation for confirmed enrollments that were cancelled.
9. If You or We terminate this Agreement, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any of your Member Content, including but not limited to any reviews or Feedback. When this Agreement has been terminated, you are not entitled to a restoration of your Tutormine Account or any of your Member Content. If your access to or use of the Site, Application and Services has been limited or your Tutormine Account has been suspended or this Agreement has been terminated by us, you may not register a new Tutormine Account or attempt to access and use the Site, Application and Services through other Tutormine Accounts.