Online Science tuition for Class 6 ICSE in India home work coaching is available through online tuition. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all subjects right at the home of students.
A sincere faculty with 7 years of teaching experience.Teaching can be quite satisfying for people who do it well. I know this because I am a teacher, too. Although I do not think I'm always the best teacher, do I know that the majority of my students love me, and I guess this is partly why good things happen in my classroom.I am so friendly,interactive and convey my words in simple way.
I am a rank holder in my bachelor and master degree thus provoking students to the motto of success.I also find time in helping weaker students who are too back in their academics.I encourage fast learners to reach the pinnacle of success.
I am now working as assistant professor in Electronics and communication Engineering department of Maria College of Engineering and Technology.
|Graduation||BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING||ANNA UNIVERSITY|
|Post Graduation||MASTER OF ENGINEERING||ANNA UNIVERSITY|
I have done M.E in Applied Electronics Anna University, Chennai from St. Xavier’s Catholic College of Engineering, Chunkankadai, Tamil Nadu, 9.0 CGPA first class distinction in 2013 with 10 th university rank. Also completed B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Anna University of Technology, Tirunelveli, 85% first class distinction in 2011 with 44th university rank.
· Got first prize in national level technical symposium titled “Treating Cardiac Diseases Using Catheter Based Tissue Heating” organized by Biomedical Engineering Association with Technological solutions on March 2011
· Participated in the paper presentation event and won the first position in “INCULT 2K11”,National level Technical Symposium held at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education on March 2011.
· Participated in State level Technical paper presentation contest in Energy Conservation organized by Petroleum Conservation Research Association on February 2011 and won the second prize.
· Participated in “Elcomz 2010” and presented a paper entitled “Treating Cardiac Diseases using catheter Based Tissue Heating” won the second prize
· Presented a paper on “FPGA as a tool for hardware realization of artificial pancreas” and published in ELSEVIER digital library on 2018.
· Presented a paper on “SEGON Based Object Segmentation & Retrieval of Large Scale Database Images” in the International Conference held on March 2013
· Presented a paper on “Ultra Capacitor Based PyroSystem For Advanced Technology Launch Vehicle” in the National Conference held on Francis Xavier College of Engineering,Vannarapettai
· Published a journal titled “A novel delay based system for Simulation of Multiple Delay Based system for type 1 diabetes patients using Xilinx system generator 14.5in International Research Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology on september 2019.-scopus indexed.
· Published a journal titled “Simulation of Multiple Delay Based Blood Glucose Metabolism Using Dynamic Matrix Control” in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology on January 2019.
· Published a paper titled “Fpga As A Tool For Hardware Realization Of Artificial Pancreas” in SSRN Elsevier Digital Library ,2018.
|Language of Teaching|