Online English Tuition For Class 12 CBSE in Chennai, Velachery, Tamil Nadu
Online English Tuition For Class 12 CBSE is available through online tuition. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all subjects right at the home of students.
Call NOW for a Live Sample Session absolutely FREE! Any Class, Any Subject, Any Syllabus!
Profile of Akhil
I am currently a student at IIT Madras in my 3rd year (6th semester). Proficient in English, Hindi and Telugu.
Awarded All India Rank 48 and State/Zone Rank 15 in Unified International English Olympiad.
Top 1.48% among 2 lakh students in National Science Talent Search Examination with a State Rank 387.
Awarded a certificate of High Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz
Top 3.6% among 1 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Advanced.
Top 0.36% among 13 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Mains.
Top 0.35% among 4 lakh students in TS-EAMCET(Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test).
I am one of the top students in my class. I have a CGPA of 9.3 currently.
Professional AchievementsWent for an all-paid semester exchange to Singapore as part of the TF-LEaRN(Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking) group.Deputy Placement Coordinator, IIT Madras (May ‘17 - 18')
● Part of a 9-membered team which was responsible for tremendous improved the civil core placements by 11%.
● Coordinated interviews of prestigious companies, one of them being Goldman Sachs.Debate Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated one of the most populous on-spot event ‘Debate’ as a member of the student coordinating team.
● Helped in framing of relevant topics by giving inputs and suggestions.Quiz Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated the CEA ‘Quiz’ event, which has participants from large number of colleges.
● Helped in hosting the preliminaries and the final event in an organized and successful manner.Assistant Literary Secretary & Literary Secretary, Sarathi School (Jul ’12 - Mar ‘14)
● Among the selected few of the cabinet of highest order in the school.
● Worked in the literary department of the school and managed all the literary events.
● Was one of the person responsible for shaping the school magazine.
|Language of Teaching|
My Teaching Philosophy
- I make concepts in small modules and explain each concepts for students to understand.
- I want my students to score maximum marks and hence, I go deep into the subjects.
- Systematic teaching helps students to learn concepts well.
Other TutorsTuition For ANDHRA PRADESH STATE BOARD (SCERT) 12th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 12th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 12th Business Studies
Tuition For CBSE 12th Zoology
Tuition For CBSE 12th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 12th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 12th Computer Science
Tuition For ISC 12th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 12th Economics
Tuition For CBSE 12th Malayalam
Tuitions for Other Classes and SubjectsTop crash course For CBSE 11th Business Studies
No.1 crash course For CBSE 5th Environmental studies
Top tuition teacher For CBSE 4th Mathematics
No.1 online tutor For ICSE 10th English
Best tutor For CBSE 10th Mathematics
No.1 crash course For CBSE 11th Computer Science
Top tuition For CBSE 11th Mathematics
No.1 online tuition teacher For ISC 11th Commerce
Top home tutoring For CBSE 9th English
Home tutoring For ICSE 8th Geography