Online English Tuition For Class 10 CBSE in Chennai, Velachery, Tamil Nadu
Online English Tuition For Class 1 CBSE is available through online tuition. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all subjects right at the home of students.
Call NOW for a Live Sample Session absolutely FREE! Any Class, Any Subject, Any Syllabus!
Profile of Akhil
I am currently a student at IIT Madras in my 3rd year (6th semester). Proficient in English, Hindi and Telugu.
Awarded All India Rank 48 and State/Zone Rank 15 in Unified International English Olympiad.
Top 1.48% among 2 lakh students in National Science Talent Search Examination with a State Rank 387.
Awarded a certificate of High Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz
Top 3.6% among 1 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Advanced.
Top 0.36% among 13 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Mains.
Top 0.35% among 4 lakh students in TS-EAMCET(Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test).
I am one of the top students in my class. I have a CGPA of 9.3 currently.
Professional AchievementsWent for an all-paid semester exchange to Singapore as part of the TF-LEaRN(Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking) group.Deputy Placement Coordinator, IIT Madras (May ‘17 - 18')
● Part of a 9-membered team which was responsible for tremendous improved the civil core placements by 11%.
● Coordinated interviews of prestigious companies, one of them being Goldman Sachs.Debate Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated one of the most populous on-spot event ‘Debate’ as a member of the student coordinating team.
● Helped in framing of relevant topics by giving inputs and suggestions.Quiz Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated the CEA ‘Quiz’ event, which has participants from large number of colleges.
● Helped in hosting the preliminaries and the final event in an organized and successful manner.Assistant Literary Secretary & Literary Secretary, Sarathi School (Jul ’12 - Mar ‘14)
● Among the selected few of the cabinet of highest order in the school.
● Worked in the literary department of the school and managed all the literary events.
● Was one of the person responsible for shaping the school magazine.
|Language of Teaching|
My Teaching Philosophy
- A home tutor must understand the learning methods of students.
- I teach students the quick methods to solve exams questions.
- Difficult subjects need to be taught right from its basics.
Other TutorsTuition For CBSE 10th Sanskrit
Tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For ICSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For ICSE 10th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Computer Science
Tuition For CBSE 10th English
Tuition For CBSE 10th Physics
Tuition For ICSE 10th Commercial Studies
Tuition For CBSE 10th Geography
Tuitions for Other Classes and SubjectsOnline tuition teacher For CBSE 5th Environmental studies
No.1 online tuition teacher For CBSE 9th Physics
Online tuition teacher For CBSE 12th Economics
Online tuition teacher For ICSE 9th Chemistry
Best tutor For MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD (MSCERT) 9th Physics
Top private tutor For CBSE 9th Physics
Top crash course For CBSE 9th Mathematics
Top tutoring For ISC 12th Commerce
Tutoring For CBSE 12th Physics
Best online tutor For CBSE 12th Botany