NCERT 10th Class History & Civics Online Tuition Home Tutor Hamburg, Hamburg, Hamburg
Home tutor is available through Online Tuition for NCERT for 10th Class for History & Civics. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all CBSE subjects right at the home of students.
Call NOW for a Live Sample Session absolutely FREE! Any Class, Any Subject, Any Syllabus!
Profile of Anusua
I am a Masters in Research candidate of the prestigious Georg-August University of Göttingen in Germany under the faculty of social sciences. Before deliberating on the international research program in Germany, I worked as an instructor of English and History with an organization in India. I have recently completed my role as an Editor and Subject Matter Expert in the fields of History & Civics and Economics (ICSE, ISC and CBSE standard books) with a reputed publishing house based in Agra, U.P in India. I am very much passionate about teaching and writing and have deftly adopted interactive teaching methodologies in imparting lessons to my students in the classroom settings. Currently, I am offering courses in History and Civics, Economics and English to students belonging to varied educational institutions and boards in India and abroad. Being an editor and composer of books of ICSE and CBSE standards, I am very much accustomed to the changing patterns of examinations of these boards.
As far as my knowledge of English language is concerned, I have always been reared in English medium schools, college and universities in India and abroad. Throughout my professional career, I have always tried to support new initiatives and hone my writing and training skills on the basis of needs and preferences of the clients and students. I would be glad to train sincere and motivated students hailing from different backgrounds, living in India and abroad. I can devote 20-25 hours per week to the traning sessions.
- Masters in Research,2018-20, Faculty of Social Sciences, Center for Modern Indian Studies, Georg-August Universität Göttingen in Germany. Main courses are Media and Public Sphere of Modern India, Development Economics of Modern India, History of Colonial and Post Colonial India, City and Politics and Anthropology of Religion
- · Passed M.A in History (History of Modern Europe and Socio-Economic History of Colonial India) from Presidency University, Calcutta (The Erstwhile Presidency College, Calcutta) in 2014 (First Class, C.G.P.A: 7.5).
- · Passed graduation in History (major) with minor papers in Economics and Education from the University of Calcutta in 2012 and was placed in higher Second Division.
Awards and Certificates-
- · Achieved a credit certificate for participating in an International Assessment of Indian Schools (English International Test) conducted by the University Of New South Wales, Australia.
- · Achieved a merit Scholarship from the Allahabad Bank of India at the Master’s level for scoring First Class in Odd and Even semester.
- · Participated in an inter-college fest organized by Shri Shikshayatan College, University of Calcutta. I secured Third position in the creative Writing competition (English).
- · Passed advanced-level examinations on Multimedia and Modern Computer Application in high school.
- International English Language Test System (IELTS), conducted by the University of Cambridge and IEDP, Australia, CEFR- C1, 2017-20.
Articles and Presentation
- 2014: My paper ‘Cutting against the grain: Women in politics, picking up the gauntlet of nationalist struggle, from 1857-1947’, published by Grin Verlag, Munich, Germany.
- 2014: My Paper ‘Commercialization of the textile industry under British rule,’ published by Grin Verlag, Munich, Germany.
- 2012: Creative Writing: World of Kaleidoscope, published by the Muses Magazine, Presidency College, Calcutta.
- 2011: Historical Article: ‘Printing Revolution in Europe’, Published by the Magazine ‘History Watch’, Shri Shishayatan College, University of Calcutta.
- 2010: Historical Article: Raja Rammohun Roy: A man of Letters, Published by the Magazine ‘Shishayatan Patrika’, the University of Calcutta.
Professional AchievementsWork Experience-
- · Academic writer (freelance writer) and has the experience of translating Bengali and Hindi primary sources into English and vice versa, Grin Verlag, Germany from 2013 to present.
- · Research Intern, Global India Foundation, Calcutta from July 2014 to September 2014. Research project: Palestine-Israel war: Understanding the trajectory of the Conflict, supervised by Prof. Om Prakash Mishra, Head of the Department of International Relations, Jadavpur University.
- · Instructor (English and History), Institute of Competition and Success, from 2015 to 2016.
- · Business Editor, Best Media Info, New Delhi, India from April 2016 to May 2016. Job Role: Conceptualizing and writing business articles on various top-notch national and international brands, Datsun, Micromax, McDonalds and Daikin.
- Subject Matter Expert (in-house), Nerdy Turtlez, Kolkata, india, from 2016 to 17, Role-- Composing academic solutions for the students based in foreign countries. Main subjects - Humanities, Management and Social Sciences for the students of Australia, U.K and the United States of America.
- · Editor and Subject Matter Expert, Oswal Printers and Publishers, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India from May 2017 to August 2018. Job role: Editing and curating content ofICSE, ISCand CBSE standard text books (History, Economics and Political Science)
|CBSE||10th||History & Civics|
My Teaching Philosophy
- I have experience in teaching school students.
- Systematic teaching helps students to learn concepts well.
- I focus on teaching students for the purpose of scoring more marks in their exams.
Other TutorsTuition For CBSE 10th History & Civics
Tuition For ICSE 10th Economics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Geography
Tuition For CBSE 10th English
Tuition For CBSE 10th Economics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For ICSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For KERALA STATE BOARD (SCERT) 10th Chemistry
Tuitions for Other Classes and SubjectsTuition For CBSE 11th Mathematics
No.1 home tutor For CBSE 9th Physics
No.1 home tutor For CBSE 5th Hindi
No.1 tutoring For CBSE 12th Biology
No.1 home tutoring For ICSE 9th English
No.1 online tuition teacher For CBSE 5th English
Best tuition teacher For CBSE 7th English
Tuition teacher For CBSE 12th Biology
Home tutor For CBSE 8th Mathematics
Best crash course For CBSE 9th Geography