Home Tuition For ICSE Chemistry Class 10 in Silchar, Cachar, Assam
Home Tuition for ICSE Chemistry Class 10 is available through online tuition. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all subjects right at the home of students.
Call NOW for a Live Sample Session absolutely FREE! Any Class, Any Subject, Any Syllabus!
Profile of Manabesh
I am an M.TECH in Biotechnology, a researcher in Cancer Biology, Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics and a teacher of Biology, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. I have over three years of teaching experience and two years of research experience. My form of teaching is mainly based on interaction and application based learning with a touch of fun loving attitude.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2015 qualified (GATE Score: 517, All India Rank: 328)
- Award for Best Poster at the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology (ICETB), 2014 held in JNU, New Delhi.
- University Silver Medalist with first class in B.TECH + M.TECH in December, 2014.
- Selected as a Research Fellow for the Summer Research Programme, 2012 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Received 30% merit scholarship at Amity University for securing 1st position in 2011.
- Secured 14th position (top 20) in the entire state during the high school board exams of 2007 and received award of excellence from the Chief Minister of the State (Xth Board); recipient of gold medal from School for the same feat.
- Nath M, Deb B. (2018) A computational approach of antibiotics as novel drug target for Japanese encephalitis virus NS helicase/nucleoside triphosphatase. MOJ Proteomics Bioinform. 7(3):184‒189. DOI:10.15406/mojpb.2018.07.00231
- Nath M and Deb B. (2018) Human Brain and microbiome connectivity – An insight into the gut-microbiota-brain axis: A short review. BIOTECH. 7(1):46-53. ISSN: 2230-9098.
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata (Membership ID: L33594)
- Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG) (Membership No.: 139913)
- Advisory Committee Editorial Member of Bio-Letters, An E-newsletter of Bioinformatics Centre and Biotech Hub of Gurucharan College, Silchar
- Nath M and Das D (2019) Studying the effect of various available drugs against Dengue virus through molecular docking and virtual screening. Poster presentation in “106th Indian Science Congress-2019", held at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar from 03rd – 07th January, 2019.
- Nath M (2018) In silico data mining of single-cell genomics in cancer. Oral presentation in International Online Conference on “Artificial Intelligence in Biotechnology and Healthcare AIBTHT-2018", held at Biotecnika, Bengaluru from 01st – 02nd December, 2018.
- Nath M and Deb B (2018) Modern omics and in silico tools for data mining of single-cell genomics in cancer. Poster presentation in International Conference on “Biodiversity, Environment and Human Health: Innovations and Emerging Trends", held at Mizoram University, Aizawl from 12th - 14th November, 2018.
- Nath M and Deb B (2018) Bacterial Biochemical Identification Platform (BBIP): An in-silico tool for identification of bacteria through biochemical analysis. Poster presentation in International Symposium on “Biodiversity and Biobanking BIODIVERSE 2018”, held at IIT, Guwahati from 27th - 29th January, 2018.
- Nath M, Nath A, and Deb B (2017) Comparative Study on High Content Biological Image Analysis. Poster presentation in “International Conference on Sophisticated Instruments in Modern Research”, held at IIT, Guwahati on 30th June & 1st July, 2017.
- Nath M, Misra S, and Sahney R (2014) Development of urease nano-encapsulates for biosensor application. Poster presentation at the “International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology”, held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi from 6th - 9th November, 2014.
My Teaching Philosophy
- A home tutor must understand the learning methods of students.
- I teach students how to read and understand questions so that answers will be more accurate.
- Students can remember visuals and thus, online teaching is one of the best ways to teach.
Other TutorsTuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For ICSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Hindi
Tuition For CBSE 10th Economics
Tuition For ICSE 10th Hindi
Tuition For ICSE 10th Biology
Tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Chemistry
Tuition For CBSE 10th Physics
Tuitions for Other Classes and SubjectsNo.1 tuition For CBSE 11th English
Top crash course For CBSE 7th Mathematics
Tutor For CBSE 5th Environmental studies
No.1 home tutor For CBSE 9th Mathematics
Crash course For CBSE 6th Social Studies
Home tutor For KERALA STATE BOARD (SCERT) 9th Mathematics
Best private tutor For CBSE 8th English
Best home tutor For CBSE 5th Mathematics
No.1 home tutoring For ICSE 9th Physics
Top online tutor For CBSE 12th Physics