Home Tuition For Class 10 Biology ICSE in Silchar, Cachar, Assam
Home Tuition is available through Online Tuition for Class 10 for Biology ICSE. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all ICSE subjects right at the home of students.
Call NOW for a Live Sample Session absolutely FREE! Any Class, Any Subject, Any Syllabus!
Profile of Manabesh
I am an M.TECH in Biotechnology, a researcher in Cancer Biology, Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics and a teacher of Biology, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. I have over three years of teaching experience and two years of research experience. My form of teaching is mainly based on interaction and application based learning with a touch of fun loving attitude.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2015 qualified (GATE Score: 517, All India Rank: 328)
- Award for Best Poster at the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology (ICETB), 2014 held in JNU, New Delhi.
- University Silver Medalist with first class in B.TECH + M.TECH in December, 2014.
- Selected as a Research Fellow for the Summer Research Programme, 2012 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Received 30% merit scholarship at Amity University for securing 1st position in 2011.
- Secured 14th position (top 20) in the entire state during the high school board exams of 2007 and received award of excellence from the Chief Minister of the State (Xth Board); recipient of gold medal from School for the same feat.
- Nath M, Deb B. (2018) A computational approach of antibiotics as novel drug target for Japanese encephalitis virus NS helicase/nucleoside triphosphatase. MOJ Proteomics Bioinform. 7(3):184‒189. DOI:10.15406/mojpb.2018.07.00231
- Nath M and Deb B. (2018) Human Brain and microbiome connectivity – An insight into the gut-microbiota-brain axis: A short review. BIOTECH. 7(1):46-53. ISSN: 2230-9098.
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata (Membership ID: L33594)
- Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG) (Membership No.: 139913)
- Advisory Committee Editorial Member of Bio-Letters, An E-newsletter of Bioinformatics Centre and Biotech Hub of Gurucharan College, Silchar
- Nath M and Das D (2019) Studying the effect of various available drugs against Dengue virus through molecular docking and virtual screening. Poster presentation in “106th Indian Science Congress-2019", held at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar from 03rd – 07th January, 2019.
- Nath M (2018) In silico data mining of single-cell genomics in cancer. Oral presentation in International Online Conference on “Artificial Intelligence in Biotechnology and Healthcare AIBTHT-2018", held at Biotecnika, Bengaluru from 01st – 02nd December, 2018.
- Nath M and Deb B (2018) Modern omics and in silico tools for data mining of single-cell genomics in cancer. Poster presentation in International Conference on “Biodiversity, Environment and Human Health: Innovations and Emerging Trends", held at Mizoram University, Aizawl from 12th - 14th November, 2018.
- Nath M and Deb B (2018) Bacterial Biochemical Identification Platform (BBIP): An in-silico tool for identification of bacteria through biochemical analysis. Poster presentation in International Symposium on “Biodiversity and Biobanking BIODIVERSE 2018”, held at IIT, Guwahati from 27th - 29th January, 2018.
- Nath M, Nath A, and Deb B (2017) Comparative Study on High Content Biological Image Analysis. Poster presentation in “International Conference on Sophisticated Instruments in Modern Research”, held at IIT, Guwahati on 30th June & 1st July, 2017.
- Nath M, Misra S, and Sahney R (2014) Development of urease nano-encapsulates for biosensor application. Poster presentation at the “International Conference on Emerging Trends in Biotechnology”, held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi from 6th - 9th November, 2014.
My Teaching Philosophy
- Students love teachers who explain and not complain.
- I can clearly pin point where exactly students make mistakes, and help them realize such points.
- Systematic teaching helps students to learn concepts well.
Other TutorsTuition For ICSE 10th Biology
Tuition For CBSE 10th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Chemistry
Tuition For ICSE 10th Physics
Tuition For ICSE 10th History & Civics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Tuition For ANDHRA PRADESH STATE BOARD (SCERT) 10th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 10th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 10th English
Tuition For CBSE 10th Hindi
Tuitions for Other Classes and SubjectsTutor For CBSE 11th Physics
Top online tutor For CBSE 9th Computer Science
Best online tutor For CBSE 7th Mathematics
No.1 tuition For MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD (MSCERT) 7th Mathematics
Best tutoring For CBSE 12th Botany
No.1 tuition For B.Tech First Year Mathematics
Best online tutor For CBSE 7th English
No.1 tuition For CBSE 8th Mathematics
Home tutor For CBSE 11th English
Top home tutor For CBSE 5th English