Home Tutor is available for Class 8 for Maths. Highly experienced Home Tutors are available at Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh to come to your Home and Teach
Dr. Niharika Upadhyay
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To use my knowledge and skills in the best possible way for achieving the Institutions goals.
PRESENT STATUS: Academic experience: 8.5 Years.
· Currently working as a online tutor for grade 9th to 12th (US students), SAT math, Calculus I, Calculus II, Calculus III, Algebra and Trignometry etc.
· Currently working as a Subject Matter Expert in different organizations.
· Currently working as a Moderator and Reviewer
· Currently working as a Academic content write
CAREER SUMMARY: Academic experience: 8.5 Years.
CORE COMPETENCIES: Differential equations, Integral equations,Numerical methods, Rough Set Theory.
TOOLS & ENVIRONMENTS: ROSE 2, ROSETTA, RSES
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: Good knowledge of windows, Ubuntu.
STRENGTHS: Excellent explanation skills, Can teach the students as per their level, Patience.
|M.Phil/Ph.D||Phd in maths||Pacific University|
|Post Graduation||M.Sc||Mohan Lal Sukhadia University|
|Graduation||B.Sc||Mohan Lal Sukhadia University|
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLICATIONS:
1. Upadhyay N., Jain P., (2014), Applying Rough Set Theory In Feedback Analysis, International Journal of Integrative sciences, Innovation and Technology 25-28.
2. Upadhyay N., Ratnaparkhi B., Katore L., Umale J.S., (2015), Student Psychology Prediction and Recommendation System Using Rough Set Theory, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, 323-327.
3. Upadhyay N., Ratnaparkhi B., Katore L., Umale J.S., (2015), Study and Analysis of Statistical Methods and Their Application to Career Prediction System, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, 181-186.
4. Upadhyay N., Jain P., (2015), Flowgraph Representation of Information System Using Rough Set Theory, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, 40-43.
5. Upadhyay.N., Jain P., (2016), Rough Set: Buzzword of Data Classification, Elixir International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 40397-40399.
|Language of Teaching|