CBSE 8 Class English Online Tuition Home Tutor Chennai, Velachery, Tamil Nadu
CBSE 8th Class English online tuition is available through home tutor. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all subjects right at the home of students.
Call NOW for a Live Sample Session absolutely FREE! Any Class, Any Subject, Any Syllabus!
Profile of Akhil
I am currently a student at IIT Madras in my 3rd year (6th semester). Proficient in English, Hindi and Telugu.
Awarded All India Rank 48 and State/Zone Rank 15 in Unified International English Olympiad.
Top 1.48% among 2 lakh students in National Science Talent Search Examination with a State Rank 387.
Awarded a certificate of High Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz
Top 3.6% among 1 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Advanced.
Top 0.36% among 13 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Mains.
Top 0.35% among 4 lakh students in TS-EAMCET(Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test).
I am one of the top students in my class. I have a CGPA of 9.3 currently.
Professional AchievementsWent for an all-paid semester exchange to Singapore as part of the TF-LEaRN(Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking) group.Deputy Placement Coordinator, IIT Madras (May ‘17 - 18')
● Part of a 9-membered team which was responsible for tremendous improved the civil core placements by 11%.
● Coordinated interviews of prestigious companies, one of them being Goldman Sachs.Debate Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated one of the most populous on-spot event ‘Debate’ as a member of the student coordinating team.
● Helped in framing of relevant topics by giving inputs and suggestions.Quiz Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated the CEA ‘Quiz’ event, which has participants from large number of colleges.
● Helped in hosting the preliminaries and the final event in an organized and successful manner.Assistant Literary Secretary & Literary Secretary, Sarathi School (Jul ’12 - Mar ‘14)
● Among the selected few of the cabinet of highest order in the school.
● Worked in the literary department of the school and managed all the literary events.
● Was one of the person responsible for shaping the school magazine.
|Language of Teaching|
My Teaching Philosophy
- I believe I am a teacher who can teach concepts very well.
- As a Teacher, I use so many examples while teaching.
- I always teach students explaining them the meaning of what they learn.
Other TutorsTuition For CBSE 8th Physics
Tuition For KERALA STATE BOARD (SCERT) 8th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 8th English
Tuition For CBSE 8th Geography
Tuition For MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD (MSCERT) 8th Chemistry
Tuition For CBSE 8th Chemistry
Tuition For CBSE 8th Mathematics
Tuition For ICSE 8th Hindi
Tuition For CBSE 8th Geography
Tuition For CBSE 8th Physics
Tuitions for Other Classes and SubjectsNo.1 tuition teacher For CBSE 11th Botany
Top home tutor For CBSE 11th Computer Science
Top private tutor For CBSE 11th Physics
Best tutoring For ISC 11th Mathematics
Private tutor For CBSE 10th Physics
Best home tutoring For CBSE 11th Mathematics
No.1 private tutor For CBSE 10th Physics
Online tuition teacher For CBSE 10th Mathematics
Best online tutor For CBSE 11th Business Studies
No.1 crash course For CBSE 5th Environmental studies