CBSE 8 Class Physics Online Tuition Home Tutor Chennai, Velachery, Tamil Nadu
CBSE 8th Class Physics online tuition is available through home tutor. Tutormine, one of the best online tuitoring platforms, offers eminient tutors for live interactive one-to-one online tuition for all subjects right at the home of students.
Call NOW for a Live Sample Session absolutely FREE! Any Class, Any Subject, Any Syllabus!
Profile of Akhil
I am currently a student at IIT Madras in my 3rd year (6th semester). Proficient in English, Hindi and Telugu.
Awarded All India Rank 48 and State/Zone Rank 15 in Unified International English Olympiad.
Top 1.48% among 2 lakh students in National Science Talent Search Examination with a State Rank 387.
Awarded a certificate of High Distinction in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz
Top 3.6% among 1 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Advanced.
Top 0.36% among 13 lakh students in Joint Entrance Examination Mains.
Top 0.35% among 4 lakh students in TS-EAMCET(Telangana State Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test).
I am one of the top students in my class. I have a CGPA of 9.3 currently.
Professional AchievementsWent for an all-paid semester exchange to Singapore as part of the TF-LEaRN(Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking) group.Deputy Placement Coordinator, IIT Madras (May ‘17 - 18')
● Part of a 9-membered team which was responsible for tremendous improved the civil core placements by 11%.
● Coordinated interviews of prestigious companies, one of them being Goldman Sachs.Debate Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated one of the most populous on-spot event ‘Debate’ as a member of the student coordinating team.
● Helped in framing of relevant topics by giving inputs and suggestions.Quiz Deputy Coordinator, CEA Fest, IIT Madras (Jan ‘17 - Mar ‘17)
● Coordinated the CEA ‘Quiz’ event, which has participants from large number of colleges.
● Helped in hosting the preliminaries and the final event in an organized and successful manner.Assistant Literary Secretary & Literary Secretary, Sarathi School (Jul ’12 - Mar ‘14)
● Among the selected few of the cabinet of highest order in the school.
● Worked in the literary department of the school and managed all the literary events.
● Was one of the person responsible for shaping the school magazine.
|Language of Teaching|
My Teaching Philosophy
- I teach students as per their style of learning since in a one-to-one classroom, teacher gets to understand the student better.
- I focus on teaching students for the purpose of scoring more marks in their exams.
- Online Tutoring is an excellent way to teach students.
Other TutorsTuition For CBSE 8th English
Tuition For CBSE 8th Mathematics
Tuition For CBSE 8th English
Tuition For ICSE 8th French
Tuition For CBSE 8th Hindi
Tuition For CBSE 8th Physics
Tuition For CBSE 8th History & Civics
Tuition For CBSE 8th Physics
Tuition For MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD (MSCERT) 8th Marathi
Tuition For CBSE 8th Biology
Tuitions for Other Classes and SubjectsTop tuition teacher For CBSE 9th Hindi
Tutor For CBSE 6th English
No.1 tuition For CBSE 12th Chemistry
No.1 tuition teacher For ICSE 10th Hindi
Tutoring For CBSE 10th Physics
Best tuition teacher For CBSE 11th Mathematics
No.1 home tutoring For CBSE 10th History & Civics
Tutor For ICSE 6th Mathematics
Tutoring For CBSE 11th Mathematics
Top tuition For CBSE 10th Mathematics